LA PALMA, Calif., June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bibigo, the leading maker of Korean pantry staples, will be showcasing new Beef and Chicken Rice Bowls, Meat Entrées, and additions to its expanding lineup of Gochujang-based sauces at Summer Fancy Food Show (booth #236, Level 3, Main Hall) in New York, June 26-28. Modern interpretations of authentic Korean cuisine, the new innovations allow foodies and at-home cooks an opportunity to enjoy the distinct, culinary flavors of Korea in the comfort of their own kitchens.
“With consumers gravitating more and more towards Asian tastes and Korean cuisine, we have expanded our product line to align with growing demands,” said Nayoung Shin, head of marketing at CJ Foods. “With the development of our rice bowls, meat entrées and new sauces based on the signature Gochujang flavor, we’ve given consumers even more delicious and authentic options to experience the Korean flavor profiles they crave.”
Bibigo will showcase the following new products at Summer Fancy Food Show:
- Rice Bowls—Based on Korean-style Bibimbap, new Bibigo Rice Bowls are loaded with a variety of vegetables and tossed in flavor-forward sauces, and will be available in the following varieties:
- Korean Style Bibimbap Chicken—A red quinoa and rice blend topped with nutrient-dense kale, zucchini, and fire-grilled chicken drizzled with a red chili and sesame Gochujang sauce
- Korean Style Fire Grilled Beef—Bright red bell peppers, onions, and zucchini add even more flavor to Bibigo’s fire-grilled beef and rice dish
- Korean Style Fire Grilled Chicken—Hearty fire-grilled chicken sits on top of a bed of rice tossed with steamed broccoli, carrots, and onions
- Fire-Grilled Meat Entrées—Convenient and delicious, Bibigo’s newest offering allows meat lovers to experience the authentic taste of family-style Korean barbecue in the comfort and convenience of their own home. Ready in just 5-7 minutes, new Bibigo meat entrées are marinated in authentic Korean sauces and fire-grilled to perfection. The entrées will be available in the following varieties:
- Korean Style Fire-Grilled Beef—Juicy beef marinated in a sweet soy garlic sauce pairs well with shiitake mushrooms, carrots, onions and scallions
- Korean Style Fire-Grilled Chicken—Tender chicken legs are served with crispy vegetables in a sweet soy garlic sauce
- Gochujang Mayo Sauce (SRP: $5.50/9.3 oz.)—Perfect on everything from tacos to tater tots to sandwiches, this rich and creamy sauce brings a new twist to mayonnaise and adds some extra heat for your dipping pleasure!
- Gochujang Barbecue Sauce (SRP: $5.50/11.5 oz.)—This bold, smoky and spicy sauce will help you to step up your grilling game and will be the secret ingredient that has your guests coming back for seconds. Perfect as a marinade for short ribs or steak kebabs, Gochujang Barbecue Sauce is a great way to turn up the heat at your next cookout.
- Gochujang Hot & Sweet Sauce (SRP: $5.50/11.5 oz.)—Initially launched last year, this original sweet & spicy sauce makes a comeback in a new squeezable bottle and delivers the same dynamic flavors, whether on chicken wings, kimchi fried riceor mac and cheese.
For more information, visit the Bibigo booth #236 (Level 3, Main Hall) at Summer Fancy Food Show and www.us.bibigo.com.
In 2011, Bibigo was launched by CJ, Korea’s number one food company and leading producer of authentic Asian foods. With a full line of signature Korean grocery staples, Bibigo’s mission is to introduce the delicious and nutritious Korean food culture to the rest of the world. Bibigo gets its name from a mash-up of Korean bi-bi-da (“to mix”) and English “to-go,” reflecting both its food and social characteristics, and seeks to play a leading role in demystifying the unique characteristics of Korean culinary culture, while introducing a variety of new, distinct flavors to the American palate. Bibigo currently operates three locations in Greater Los Angeles, including Westfield Century City Mall, Westwood Village, and Glendale Galleria. Bibigo’s Korean grocery staples include a variety of steamed dumplings, mini wontons, Korean BBQ sauces, and more, and are available nationwide in gourmet, natural and mass- market grocers. Visit www.us.bibigo.com for more information.