K-Food Video Contest 2023
Online Voting Period
September 1, 2023, 9:30 AM EST – September 15, 2023 5:30 PM EST
KFoodinUS has posted all video submissions on our Instagram and Facebook pages. The top 3 videos with the most likes on both platforms combined will win cash & K-Food prizes! The first 5 contestants to submit their videos will be contacted after voting is complete to mail their K-Food gift bag.
“LIKES” on the official KFoodinUS social media pages are the only “VOTES” that will count for the contest.
- Share a short (3 minutes max.) original creative video about Korean street food! I.e: “What’s your favorite Korean street food?, Why? When did you first experience it?, What do you love about it? Be creative! All video submissions will be posted on KFoodinUS Instagram and Facebook. The video with the most likes on our Facebook & Instagram combined, will win cash & prizes! 1 like = 1 vote
Video Submission Period:
- August 1, 2023 12:00 AM – August 31, 2023 11:59 PM EST
Online Voting Period:
- September 1, 2023 9:30 AM EST – September 15, 2023 5:30 PM EST
- 1st Place: $1,000 + Prizes
- 2nd Place: $500 + Prizes
- 3rd Place: $250 + Prizes
- Videos will go live on KFood in US Social Media Pages from September 1, 2023 – September 15, 2023, for public voting
- Grand Prize and runner-up prizes will be contacted on September 22, 2023
- Virtual Award Ceremony is TBD
Submissions & Requirements:
- Entry must be an original video that is no more than 3 minutes long
- Limit one per entry
- Entries must be posted on the entrant’s social media account using hashtag #KStreetFoodStory23 but MUST be submitted through our online form www.kfoodinus.com/, which must be completed in full with your video upload to enter the contest
- ALL submissions must include a fully completed registration form
- Submissions must be posted by no later than 11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT) EST on August 31, 2023 (no exceptions)
- Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years old or older This information will be verified in the registration document that is required for submission. If the information is incorrect or the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will go to the next entry with the most “likes”.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ HOW TO ENTER ]
- Create, film, and edit your creative K-Food story video
- Upload your video to Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube using the hashtag #KStreetFoodStory23 between August 1, 2023 12:00 AM EST – August 31, 2023 11:59 PM EST
- Entrants MUST submit the video using the online form on www.kfoodinus.com between August 1, 2023 12:00 AM EST – August 31, 2023 11:59 PM EST
- All submissions will be posted on the Korean Food in US Facebook and KFoodinUS Instagram on September 1, 2023 9:10 AM EST, tagging the original artist. If the artist/contestant does not have a social media account we will give them credit in the caption.
- Winner will be announced and contacted on September 22, 2023. The video with the most combined “LIKE” and or “LOVE” on the KFoodinUS Facebook and Instagram by September 15, 2023, at 5:30 PM EST, will be the grand prize winner!**
Gimga Design Group LLC is the official contest management entity. On behalf of KFoodinUS, Gimga Design Group reserves the right to disqualify any contest submission with inappropriate content as well as any contest submission not conforming to the published rules of the contest and/or meeting the video requirements at any time.
In the event of a tie, Gimga Design Group will break the tie based on the following criteria: Creativity/Originality (30 pts), Message Content (i.e. address of the theme “My K-Food Story” and its compelling value based on judge’s discretion) (50 pts) and Technical Organization (i.e. sound and picture quality, editing, adherence to the time limit of 3 minutes) (20pts).
Please visit our Rules & Regulations site for the full version of the 2023 K-Food Video Contest rules and regulations.
In the event of a tie, Gimga Design Group will break the tie based on the following criteria: Creativity/Originality (30 pts), Message Content (i.e. address of the theme “My K-Food Story” and its compelling value based on the judge’s discretion) (50 pts) and Technical Organization (i.e. sound and picture quality, editing, adherence to the time limit of 3 minutes) (20pts).