Here is Kimchi Pancake Recipe for Korean Food Lovers! 🙂
(Makes 5 sheets)
13¼ oz (400g) well-fermented baechu-kimchi (napa cabbage kimchi)
2 cups all-purpose flour, 1½ cups water, 1 egg, vegetable oil as needed
Cho-ganjang (Soy sauce with vinegar)
2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, ½ tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon water
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, water, an egg and whisk them until all lumps are gone.
2. Chop the well-fermented baechu-kimchi into ⅓-inch (1-cm) squares.
3. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients of cho-ganjang and mix well.
1. Add chopped kimchi into the flour batter and mix well.
2. In a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet, heat 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Ladle the of mixed batter into the hot skillet.
Shape into thin circle and pan-fry both sides until golden brown.
3. Make 5 pancakes and serve with cho-ganjang.
Have fun and Enjoy!