[ Rules and Regulations ]
Gimga Design Group, LLC, on behalf of KFoodinUS, hereinafter referred to as the Contest Sponsor, organizes and sponsors promotions, giveaways, and contests awarding various prizes to participants. The promotions, giveaways, and contests are regulated by Contest Rules (hereinafter “Rules”). Participation in any of these contests constitutes the Participant’s agreement and acceptance of these Rules. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION TO GIMGA DESIGN GROUP, LLC OR KFOODINUS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- This Contest is open to those who sign up online at http://kfoodinus.com/2022-k-food-video-contest/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gimga Group, Employees of Sponsor, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
Contest Period – Start and End Date
- Entries will be accepted online starting on August 15, 2022, beginning at 12:00 AM EST / 9:00 PM PST and ending on August 22, 2022, 11:59 PM EST / 8:59 PM PST. Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Contest must be entered by submitting a video using the online form provided online at http://kfoodinus.com/2022-k-food-video-contest/ or by posting your video onto your Facebook or Instagram account along with the following hashtag in the same post with your video: #MYKFOODSTORY22. The video must meet all contest requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or the ones which are not in alignment with the rules, requirements, and specifications will be disqualified by Gimga Design Group, LLC. You may enter the Contest only once and need to provide any information that might be necessary. Any attempt to circumvent of the rules will result in immediate disqualification from the Contest.
- Participants must accurately complete all required fields (including, if applicable, the following instructions on how to properly submit their audio file, upload a photograph, or upload a video) or the entry will be characterized as incomplete and will not qualify.
Original Content; Ownership
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant guarantees that they are the exclusive owner of the copyright and all other proprietary rights in any and all materials and content submitted by the Participant to enter the Contest. The Participant further claims and guarantees that they have the right to grant to any third party the right to use, reproduce, distribute, perform and display any video. All entries must have appropriate clearances, permissions, and releases PRIOR to uploading or may be eliminated from the Contest. Any unauthorized samples or performances of another artist’s material could be subject to fines, royalty fees, and/or legal action for which the Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Gimga Design Group, LLC or KFoodinUS harmless. Gimga Design Group and KFoodinUS may use any submitted video-on-demand on KFoodinUS’ or its affiliates’ websites.
Rights Granted by Contest Participants
- By entering this Contest and sending your video the Participant understands and agrees that KFoodinUS and/or anyone acting on behalf of KFoodinUS has the right, where permitted by law, to use the content and personal information for any promotional purposes without limitation and without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Disclaimer of Responsibility
- KFoodinUS is not responsible for any problems with Contest entries, including but not limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of KFoodinUS.
- Winners of the Contest (hereinafter “Winner”) will receive their designated prize (one of the Top 3 Grand Prizes) determined by the Contest Sponsor. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for another prize and is non-transferable. Prize-related expenses including all federal, state and local taxes represent the sole financial responsibility of the Winner. The prize is given with no written, express, or implied warranty. Any prize not claimed within 10 days will be forfeited by the winner and remain the property of the Contest Sponsor. If the designated prize is no longer available due to discontinuation or unavailability based on the prize company’s charge or for any reason, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or lesser value to the originally designated prize. Acceptance of the prize gives the Contest Sponsor permission to use the Winner’s personal details and video for advertising purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Prize winners will be selected by advertised judging criteria. The judging criteria for the contest will be monitored by predetermined social media platform submission posts with the winner, second place, and runner-up determined by the number of likes each post receives. The winner will be informed about their prize by email or direct messaging through social media platforms: Facebook and/or Instagram within ten days following the Winner’s selection to claim the prize. Gimga Design Group, LLC and KFoodinUS are not responsible if the Winner fails to receive the notice about the prize due to any security settings or provision of incorrect contact information. If the winner fails to respond within the required time period, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected based on the following judging criteria: Creativity/Originality (30 pts), Message Content (i.e. address of the theme “My K-Food Story” and its compelling value based on judge’s discretion) (50 pts) and Technical Organization (i.e. sound and picture quality, editing, adherence to a time limit of 3 minutes) (20pts). If the winner is considered a minor in accordance with the contest and the law, Gimga Design Group, LLC and KFoodinUS reserve the right to disqualify the Winner and award the grand prize to the second-place winner. The prize of the second place winner will subsequently be awarded to the third place winner and a new third place winner will be selected based on the aforementioned judging criteria.
- Acceptance of the prize given in this Contest is in accordance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If the winner is disqualified for any reason, Gimga Design Group, LLC, on behalf of KFoodinUS, is not obliged to provide an alternate prize or extend the Contest Period in any way, and all privileges as Winner will be terminated immediately. Participants who provide false, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent, or deceptive acts in connection with the Contest will be disqualified and subject to criminal prosecution.
How to Claim the Prize
- All prizes will be mailed to winning contestants. Contestants assume the risk of the prize’s safe arrival. Winners are required to provide a valid government-issued photo identification depicting proof of age.
Terms & General Conditions
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. If such a case occurs, KFoodinUS may select the Winner from all eligible entries. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Winner selection process and the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
Limitation of Liability
- The Contest organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, malware, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. If such a case occurs, KFoodinUS may select the Winner from all eligible entries. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Winner selection process and the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- By entering the Contest, You agree to release and hold harmless Gimga Design Group, LLC and KFoodinUS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(1) Such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
(2) Technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or other mechanical equipment;
(3) The unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
(4) Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest;
(5) Electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
Disputes and Arbitration
- THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND VIENNA, VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fairfax County, Virginia, having jurisdiction.
- The Sponsor of the Contest is Gimga Design Group, LLC, located at 204 Mill Street NE, Suite B1, Vienna, VA 22180, United States.
Facebook and Instagram
- Gimga Design Group, LLC and KFoodinUS may utilize Facebook and Instagram to promote sweepstakes or giveaways. The Participant understands and agrees that any such promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. By submitting your video, You, the Participant, have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Contest Rules.