K-Food Video Contest 2022
Online Voting Period
August 29, 2022, 9:30 AM EST – September 6, 2022 5:30 PM EST
KFoodinUS has posted your videos on our Instagram and Facebook pages. The top 3 videos with the most likes on both platforms combined will win cash and K-Food Prizes!
“LIKES” on the official KFoodinUS social media pages are the only
“VOTES” that will count for the contest.
- Share a short, original video about your K-Food Story! I.e: “What’s your favorite K-Food snack? Why? When did you first experience K-Food?, What do you love about it? Describe how YOU view Korean food and how it has impacted your life. Be creative! All video submissions that meet requirements, will be posted on Kfoodinus Instagram and Facebook. The posts with the most “likes” will win cash and other prizes!
- 1st Place: $1,000 + Prizes
- 2nd Place: $500 + Prizes
- 3rd Place: $250 + Prizes
Video Submission Period
- August 15, 2022, 12:00 AM EST – August 26, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
Online Voting Period
- August 29, 2022 9:30 AM EST – September 6, 2022 5:30 PM EST
- All winners will be contacted and announced on September 7, 2022
Virtual Award Ceremony
- September 28, 2022, 5:00 PM EST via Zoom
Submissions & Requirements
- Entry must be an original video that is no more than 3 minutes long
- Limit one per entry
- Entries can be posted on the entrant’s social media account using the hashtag #MyKFoodStory22 but MUST be submitted through our online form www.kfoodinus.com/ no later than 11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT) EST on August 26, 2022
- Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years old or older. If the information is incorrect or the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will go to the next entry with the most “likes”.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ HOW TO ENTER ]
1. Create, film, and edit your creative K-Food Story video
2. Upload your video to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #MyKFoodStory22 but MUST submit their video using the online form on www.kfoodinus.com between August 15, 2022, 12:00 AM EST – August 26, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
3. All submissions will be posted on the Korean Food in US Facebook and Instagram accounts on August 29, 2022, at 9:30 AM EST. We will be tagging the contestant on social media (if the contestant does not have a social media account we will give them credit in the caption)
4. The winner will be announced and contacted on September 7, 2022, and the virtual awards ceremony will be on September 28, 2022! The posts with the most combined “likes” or other forms of “liking” on the KfoodinUS Facebook and Instagram by September 6, 2022, 5:30 PM, will be the grand prize winners
Gimga Design Group LLC is the official contest management entity. On behalf of KFoodinUS, Gimga Design Group reserves the right to disqualify any contest submission with inappropriate content as well as any contest submission not conforming to the published rules of the contest and/or meeting the video requirements at any time.
In the event of a tie, Gimga Design Group will break the tie based on the following criteria: Creativity/Originality (30 pts), Message Content (i.e. address of the theme “My K-Food Story” and its compelling value based on the judge’s discretion) (50 pts) and Technical Organization (i.e. sound and picture quality, editing, adherence to the time limit of 3 minutes) (20pts).