K-Food Enthusiasts & Culinary Students
- 1st Place: $1,000 + prizes + Spend a day with an executive chef
- 2nd Place: $500+ prizes
- 3rd Place: $250 + prizes
- The first 15 people to submit their application will receive a K-Food goodie bag
- Accepting applications from August 8 – September 15, 2022
- Cook-Off: Sunday, September 25, 2022, 3-5 PM EST
- Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, Virginia
7901 Tysons One Pl, Tysons, VA 22102
- Culinary students and K-food enthusiasts will have 1-hour to create a K-food dish only using the provided Korean food ingredients!
- Open to legal residents of the United States of America at least 18 years of age, culinary students, and K-food enthusiasts.
- The contest is NOT open to professional chefs
- Finalists must be available on the day of the contest
Contestants & Finalists
- Submit the contestant application form on kfoodinus.com. *incomplete forms will not be accepted
- Submit a headshot and short bio for promotional purposes (must consent to share images, videos, and any information provided for the contest on the KfoodinUS.com website and on social media)
- 3 Finalists will be selected from among all of the applications to compete in the K-Food Cook-Off
- Cash and Prizes will be awarded on-site following the judges’ scoring of the dishes
Copyright © K-Food in US - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Gimga Group
Find awesome listings near you!