- This event has passed.
October 15, 2016 @ 10:00 pm UTC-4$95
sponsored by Korean Food Foundation hosted by Deuki Hong and Matt Rodbard
NYCWFF Brings Koreatown Eats: A late-night party and dazzling display of the flavors and colors of Korea. Inspired bites, amazing cocktails, a glittering roster of star chefs. Plenty of Gangnam styles!!
Join Deuki Hong and Matt Rodbard, authors of Koreatown: A Cookbook, and their chef friends for a late-night bash featuring the most-delicious Korean and Korean-inspired cooking ever to hit a festival stage. Union Fare, a fantastic new food hall in the Union Square neighborhood, will be transformed into a rollicking K-Town club with K-pop tunes, Karaoke and endless plates of Korean dishes and more! Plus, did we mention the soju?!
Mixology superstar Don Lee will be joining us at Koreatown Eats to shake up some specialty cocktails!
- Savory Stuffed Date: Kimchi-cured, bacon-stuffed date
- Sea Urchin with Carrots and Coffee: Sea Urchin brined in seawater with carrots and coffee
- Gochu Ribs: Gochujang braised ribs, back kimchi
- White Sesame Kouign Amann: Caramelized croissant with white sesame
- Not Cho Mama Chili: Smoked kimchi chili
- Korean Style Deep Fried Cheese Curds: Fresh Wisconsin cheese curds fried Korean style and served with kimchi and gochujang aioli
- Kalbi Meatballs served in lettuce cups with a smear of ssamjang sauce and scallions
- Kimchi Cheese Ramen: Kimchi bacon broth, cheddar cheese, braised pork, stewed daikon and napa kimchi, scallion
IMPORTANT INFO: Smart Casual Attire, 21 years of age or older